www.trivia-utopia.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.trivia-utopia.co.uk

trivia

Back to Trivia-UtopiaHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Luvya & Hempster Show

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

The Luvya & Hempster Show - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Bloody hell.   The Luvya & Hempster Show - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:26 pm

The Luvya & Hempster Show - Page 3 Bloody_hell
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Luvya & Hempster Show   The Luvya & Hempster Show - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 12:54 pm

luvya wrote:
ni what you're gibbering about ONCE again hemmy dear.....I have deduced you are trying to insult me...poor attempt at it though ...personally I think you just like to see yourself in print (Jen waits for the next installment of this bizarre muck raking adventure)
It seems you've missed a few episodes...................
Back to top Go down
luvya

luvya

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-07-12

PostSubject: re: the luvya and hempster^ show   The Luvya & Hempster Show - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 11:16 pm

what did I miss? nothing hit me hard enuff to reply, so couldnt have been significant enuff for a reaction *ho hum*...

The Luvya & Hempster Show - Page 3 No_bra10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Luvya & Hempster Show   The Luvya & Hempster Show - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:37 am

luvya wrote:
ohh what big sissys you are...sending out the gung ho Aussies to clean up your world mess. The alliance between our countries is known as ANZUS - take note where US is in the acronym .....cowering at the rear behind Australia and New Zealand!!! Razz luvya honeys up your pacifier

HaHahahahahahahahahaha!! Anus!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Luvya & Hempster Show   The Luvya & Hempster Show - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Luvya & Hempster Show
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3