www.trivia-utopia.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.trivia-utopia.co.uk

trivia

Back to Trivia-UtopiaHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Luvya & Hempster Show

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
luvya

luvya

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-07-12

The Luvya & Hempster Show Empty
PostSubject: hemmys joke   The Luvya & Hempster Show Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 3:44 am

Ummm wheres the luvya joke hempster???
Back to top Go down
Engel
Admin
Engel

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: The Luvya & Hempster Show   The Luvya & Hempster Show Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:16 am

aye what happened to it hemp Question Question Question

we need our funnies bounce
Back to top Go down
http://trivia-utopia.co.uk
luvya

luvya

PostSubject: re hemmys smoking joke   The Luvya & Hempster Show Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 5:08 pm

How does that relate to my nick hemmy???
Back to top Go down
luvya

luvya

PostSubject: reminds me of hemmys nick   The Luvya & Hempster Show Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:53 pm

Dr. Seuss in the 'Golden Years'
I cannot see
I cannot pee
I cannot chew
Oh, my God, what can I do?

My memory shrinks
My hearing stinks
No sense of smell
I look like Hell
My mood is bad - can you tell?
My body is drooping
Have trouble pooping
The Golden Years have come at last
The Golden Years can kiss my ass
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Luvya & Hempster Show   The Luvya & Hempster Show Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 8:18 pm

luvya wrote:
How does that relate to my nick hemmy???
I have no idea as to what you are blathering about?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: McCain Can't Work Internet   The Luvya & Hempster Show Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:24 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Oh yeah....................   The Luvya & Hempster Show Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:11 pm

How do you recognize an Aussie Redneck?
You look up his family tree and most of them are still in it!!

Why do Aussie Rednecks curl their cowboy hats up at the sides?
So the can fit 3 abreast in a pickup.

Here we see a pic of luvya's favorite eatery................

The Luvya & Hempster Show 6939
Back to top Go down
luvya

luvya

PostSubject: re the blathing   The Luvya & Hempster Show Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 3:47 am

I wil explain this slowwwwwwwwwww for you hemmy tongue ......

T h e o t h e r d a y y o u s a i d mmmmmmmmmmmmmy nickkkkkkkk r e m i n d e d y o u o f aaaaaa joke...i was waiting to see why it reminded you of my nick...it made no goddamed sense or was that american humour?????
Back to top Go down
luvya

luvya

PostSubject: re hemmys made up impression of aussies   The Luvya & Hempster Show Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 3:57 am

How do you recognize an Aussie Redneck?
You look up his family tree and most of them are still in it!!

Why do Aussie Rednecks curl their cowboy hats up at the sides?
So the can fit 3 abreast in a pickup.

Americans are so misinformed about world affairs......priority is who won the local baseball...thats usually front page isnt it?

A) Most aussies family trees are in britain ie scotland wales ireland, so your prolly shaking Engels N Bassniks family trees too...we dont have rednecks in australia either

B) There is no such thing as a cowboy in Australia its a goddamned Jackaroo and pickups are yankee not aussie...we have UTES!!

*smoochies Hemmy and kiss my ass
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Luvya & Hempster Show   The Luvya & Hempster Show Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:28 am

why must you start a new thread for every little brain fart you can manage?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Luvya & Hempster Show   The Luvya & Hempster Show Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:31 am

Oh,I'm fully aware of international affairs....but the fact remains,YOUR ancestors still live in trees............ jocolor
Back to top Go down
luvya

luvya

PostSubject: my extra threads will stop   The Luvya & Hempster Show Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:00 pm

umm dont you read posts hemmy? I said I was new at this forum caper ...I fink I have finally figured a few things out
Back to top Go down
Engel
Admin
Engel

PostSubject: The Luvya & Hempster Show   The Luvya & Hempster Show Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 10:02 am

lol hey guys, you making me laugh so much I thought you should have your own forum show. Post all here and then I can keep up Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Luvya & Hempster Show   The Luvya & Hempster Show Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 10:03 am

luvya wrote:
I wil explain this slowwwwwwwwwww for you hemmy tongue ......

T h e o t h e r d a y y o u s a i d mmmmmmmmmmmmmy nickkkkkkkk r e m i n d e d y o u o f aaaaaa joke...i was waiting to see why it reminded you of my nick...it made no goddamed sense or was that american humour?????
I really sense that this is your normal speech pattern.......................but thanks for letting me know that you suffer from a handicap.....................in the future I will take your disability into consideration when reading your posts................ pirat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Luvya & Hempster Show   The Luvya & Hempster Show Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 10:05 am

Engel wrote:
lol hey guys, you making me laugh so much I thought you should have your own forum show. Post all here and then I can keep up Razz
slave driver.........I have to work for free?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Luvya & Hempster Show   The Luvya & Hempster Show Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 10:14 am

hempster^ wrote:
McCain Can't work Internet<<<----Video lol!
This UHmercan political humor is beyond you Euros and Aussies,huh?

Sleep

Last edited by hempster^ on Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I don't speak English,just Texican... ;))
Back to top Go down
Engel
Admin
Engel

PostSubject: Re: The Luvya & Hempster Show   The Luvya & Hempster Show Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 10:48 am

Actually Hempster we find the American political system hilarious Wink
Back to top Go down
Gripe
BOFH
Gripe

Number of posts : 102

PostSubject: There was a joke?   The Luvya & Hempster Show Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 10:54 am

I thought it was a comment on your edumacation system... Suspect
But maybe McCain is the "change we deserve" from your current glorious leader. affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.trivia-utopia.co.uk/gripe.html

PostSubject: Re: The Luvya & Hempster Show   The Luvya & Hempster Show Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:52 am

Gripe wrote:
I thought it was a comment on your edumacation system... Suspect
But maybe McCain is the "change we deserve" from your current glorious leader. affraid
while your statement reflects the general opinion on the public education system in this country,I mean,how could we elect a alcoholic/cocaine pickled brain of a man twice?,,,,the video is a satirical view that reflects more on the political electorate of a large portion of the political niche in this country.....
Back to top Go down
luvya

luvya

PostSubject: speech impediment pfft   The Luvya & Hempster Show Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:12 am

bend over hemmy, you are soooo overdue for your enema.....it must really hurt to be verbally constipated Suspect
Back to top Go down
Gripe
BOFH
Gripe

Number of posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: The Luvya & Hempster Show   The Luvya & Hempster Show Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:28 am

hempster^ wrote:
while your statement reflects the general opinion on the public education system in this country,I mean,how could we elect a alcoholic/cocaine pickled brain of a man twice?,,,,the video is a satirical view that reflects more on the political electorate of a large portion of the political niche in this country.....

Weeell, to the question of how you could elect the fourth stooge as your president, i refer to my previous answer, i thought it was your edumacation system... scratch
As for your political system, it's satirical in itself. Politicos in themselves are pretty much only good for kindling, but yours have the added benefit of being self-combusting. It's only the ballslessness of your electorate that keeps such proudly idiotic excuses of protoplasm in power. But thanks for the laughs! Very Happy Very Happy Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.trivia-utopia.co.uk/gripe.html

PostSubject: Re: The Luvya & Hempster Show   The Luvya & Hempster Show Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 10:57 am

luvya wrote:
bend over hemmy, you are soooo overdue for your enema.....it must really hurt to be verbally constipated Suspect
Does all that standing upside down all day make you Aussie's blurt out insignificant posts rather than responding to the topic thread,or what?

Either than or it's time to adjust your psychotropic medications................ Rolling Eyes Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Luvya & Hempster Show   The Luvya & Hempster Show Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:01 am

Engel wrote:
Actually Hempster we find the American political system hilarious Wink
Hey,we have the best political system that money can buy................... geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Luvya & Hempster Show   The Luvya & Hempster Show Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:02 am

Gripe wrote:
hempster^ wrote:

Weeell, to the question of how you could elect the fourth stooge as your president, i refer to my previous answer, i thought it was your edumacation system... scratch
As for your political system, it's satirical in itself. Politicos in themselves are pretty much only good for kindling, but yours have the added benefit of being self-combusting. It's only the ballslessness of your electorate that keeps such proudly idiotic excuses of protoplasm in power. But thanks for the laughs! Very Happy Very Happy Neutral
I really think that you're missing something here concerning the video....?It's a parody of the so-called "Red State" electorate......
Back to top Go down
luvya

luvya

PostSubject: psychotropic drugs??   The Luvya & Hempster Show Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:21 am

Is that your answer to all my comments hemmy....my "rellies live in trees and i am on drugs"?...naww all wrong, this is me normally, no meds no alchyhole no drugs...scarey huh? yanno you shouldnt mess with menopausal women...who knows what the consequences might be ??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Luvya & Hempster Show   The Luvya & Hempster Show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Luvya & Hempster Show
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next