www.trivia-utopia.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.trivia-utopia.co.uk

trivia

Back to Trivia-UtopiaHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Project Olga

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mr_Death

Mr_Death

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Project Olga - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Olga   Project Olga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 4:15 pm

Dearest Olga,

I'm glad to see you're not materialistic, money isn't of as high importance to me either. Love, friendship and trust are most important matters, but also forgiveness is a great human virtue. My friend may have an opinion of mistrust, but at the same time he didn't deny our love completely, he is actually willing to help, but only wanted a small token of sincerity. I hope you'll find in your heart to forgive him, I think it's a small effort to put in for our whole future together. Now I will need to resume work here Olga, I'm looking forward to hearing from you again soon and that you'll give me a reference number for that transfer that I can pass on to my friend as to further our goal of meeting in Paris. We interact so nicely with eachother I know deep in my heart that we will have a very happy future together. Our fate is all in your hands, dearest.

Many warm hugs,
Philipe

Hi darling Philipe,
I missed under your letter. All the day today I have spent in embassy. My visa will be already soon ready.
Now it is necessary for me to get air tickets to show to their employees of embassy. I hope to receive your help soon.
I hope, that tomorrow good luck will smile to you and our meeting, and you will help us to be together, the main thing not to despond.
If I have correctly understood you you ask me data for remittance, you could send through Money Gram:
Lobachevsky str., 88, City: MOSCOW, Сountry: RUSSIA, zip code: 119454. My name: Olga, Surname: Kliasheva.
I think of ours with you to a meeting every day. Especially it becomes very lonely in the evening when I come to a room to me.
When I think of us with you, my feeling of loneliness disappears. Soon we will together, and which we will spend time together becomes
Happy time for us with you. Today in embassy I filled questionnaires. Also I have visited today interview,
Which is necessary that I could receive the visa. On Monday I should visit individual interview at the consul.
I fulfil all requirements of employees of embassy. I miss on you now. In Moscow now becomes hot. I wait ours with you a meeting.
I wish to be warmed in your embraces. We will be warmed by ours with you love. Philipe, we will be happy together. Thanks for your care of me.
I hope that today or tomorrow you will help me. After that I will buy tickets, I will write you the letter, and I will tell lists of the flight in your country,
That you could meet me. Well? I miss on you. I wait your letter. With love, for ever yours Olga.

...and round and round we go

Hello my dear Olga,

I'm so happy to read you're making progress with your trip, and please don't forget the pre-payment we agreed on to send to Jacques Vachey, 19 Boulevard Saint Michel, Paris, 75005, FRANCE, but since you're so far ahead I'm guessing you already have it sorted so send me the reference number as soon as you can and we can bring you the funds for your ticket. I can't wait to meet you Olga, I'm sure we're going to have so much fun together!

Warm hugs,
Philipe
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zdz88MBWomo
Mr_Death

Mr_Death

PostSubject: Re: Project Olga   Project Olga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 2:28 pm

Ooo, would one look at that, very short and concise message this time. Unfortunately after a check on the Western Union site the transfer doesn't exist.

MTCN 7383073227

Sooo...

Olga darling,

I gave the number to Jacques, but he tells me it didn't work. At first I was in shock, I told him Olga would never do such a thing to me. But then I thought, she's probably pulling my leg here. How did you know I just love a woman with good sense of humour Olga. I am now convinced we're going to be just right for eachother, however I think we are a bit short on time here so if you could provide the right number we can pick the fun up when we meet instead.

Best wishes,
Philipe
Back to top Go down
Mr_Death

Mr_Death

PostSubject: Re: Project Olga   Project Olga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 2:35 pm

My my, the generousity knows no bounds Shocked

Philipe, I do not know, that happens, why your friend has not received money as I was in western union in the morning and to me have told,
that money expects the addressee, till now there is a status: "The money is ready to be picked up at an Agent location in your Receiver's area."
I have sent 220 dollars, all my last money to prove to you, that I do not lie to you and that your friend did not doubt me. Yours Olga.

But you need to keep track on things Olga Rolling Eyes

Dearest Olga,

I'm very impressed you sent so much as 220 to prove your worth, but in a previous letter you said you only had 190 dollars left (quote: "At me now remains 190 dollars, but these are necessary day for me to live in Moscow."), did you earn some more while being in Moscow? I really like that aspect of you, so industrious. Also, worry not Olga, I've talked to my friend Jacques and he tells me there's a very easy way to solve this. Can you send a picture of the reciept you got when you made the transfer? Then he can check all the numbers and see if anything is amiss. After this I'm very sure we can solve this and be on our way. I promise that when you come to Paris I will show you all our great monuments here and I think we should spend a day exploring the Louvre too.

Love,
Philipe
Back to top Go down
Mr_Death

Mr_Death

PostSubject: Re: Project Olga   Project Olga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 2:43 pm

lol! lol!

Philipe, in general to me have returned today money, to me have called and have told, that the name of your friend (Jacques Vachey) costs in
black list Western Union as it is the swindler, and now I me develop bad impression and about you, it seems to me, that you deceived me
together with your friend, for the sake of money, you it have thought up all to deceive me. Because to me have told, that your friend already many
times received in such a way money from the different countries, and I wish to tell to you and your friend: "FUCK YOU!!!"

Gotta say things got more interesting the moment she disengaged the autopilot and no worries Olga, we can patch this I love you

Dearest Olga,

I have a very good feeling about this! We're so comfortable around eachother that we're already having our first argue. It makes me reminisce the days of my ex where some days stationary and phone books were hailing as soon as I opened the door, good times and a sign of a healthy relationship. I think your opinion on my friend Jacques might be a bit irrational. See, he only asked you for 10 dollars, what sort of swindler would only ask for 10 dollars? That's not even enough to buy a meal in a city like Paris. You, Olga, was the one who sent 220 dollars instead. Surely by now you must realize that it was merely meant a symbolic sum. If his name was on the Western Union blacklist it must be someone else with the same name.
I'm also happy to say there's still time, so please send 10 dollars this time and we can still make it. Once you're in Paris we can go visit Jacques some day too, I'm sure you will get a different opinion on him once you meet.

Best wishes,
Philipe
Back to top Go down
Mr_Death

Mr_Death

PostSubject: Re: Project Olga   Project Olga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 2:50 pm

Today's reply from Olga, and probably the last.

Philipe, yes you have gone together with your friend far away. I more than anything will not send and more anything I will not write you and you.
Back to top Go down
lightwizard

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2013-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Project Olga   Project Olga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 9:28 am

Is it really almost a year since I was last on the server affraid

Too bad for Olga lol!

I would visit but alas, I forgot the server address and of course it has lost my credentials
Back to top Go down
Mr_Death

Mr_Death

PostSubject: Re: Project Olga   Project Olga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 10:55 am

Lightwizard-san! When I think about it I don't think I've ever heard a person say time's running slow. Smile

irc.atrum.org, altho it's been pretty quiet in there the past months, whole server is probably a bit scarcely populated, I guess people find new pastimes and places to go. cat

Poor Olga indeed lol, I think if we would've wanted we could've made a real transfer to her and waited outside that particular Dekabank office she'd have collected the money at to meet her (and possibly the russian mafia), certainly she wouldn't look anything like the pics but I'm pretty sure we would've met a female with that name or at least a fake id with that name, can't think of any other way they'd get the money, but noone in the channel was very keen on going for some reason. Wink

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project Olga   Project Olga - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Project Olga
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2