www.trivia-utopia.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.trivia-utopia.co.uk

trivia

Back to Trivia-UtopiaHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trivia-Utopia demise?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hopbunny

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-11-21

Trivia-Utopia  demise? Empty
PostSubject: Trivia-Utopia demise?   Trivia-Utopia  demise? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:16 pm

Just a little concern about Atrum's premier trivia channel, do we have something to fear by the rapid expansion of #Asylum on Atrum?

I note #Asylum have now also started their own Trivia channel for slow learners? I read it's owner has assured on their Facebook wall that their trivia channel will not impact on Trivia-Utopia, I feel somewhat perturbed by that statement because if it's all innocent and above board without evil intentions, why justify yourself? just do it !!!

Put my fears to rest please as some channels have fallen fowl already .
Back to top Go down
Mr_Death

Mr_Death

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Trivia-Utopia demise?   Trivia-Utopia  demise? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:46 am

O, a new channel? Very Happy bounce

Mmm, I dunno... yeah... on IRC in general (all networks) there's probably more channels than players in a sense. Some are niched, some are born, some die, some go periods without a single soul there to play, some networks have 10's of trivia channels thriving, at the end of the day it's just an internet game, take it easy, have fun, leave all woes behind, if only for a little while cat. This way we could possibly have some interesting intrachan deathmatches (trivia matches) again. Basketball

Trivia-Utopia  demise? 16428210

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zdz88MBWomo
Engel
Admin
Engel

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Trivia-Utopia demise?   Trivia-Utopia  demise? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:41 pm

So, umm, who are you Hopbunny????

You cannot be a regular in trivia utopia? Otherwise you would be very familiar with the fact that we love #Asylum and are great friends with them. So do not worry your pretty lil head, there is no demise of #trivia-utopia!!! not whilst i have breath in ma body Wink

Engel - reporting from a non war torn #trivia-utopia
Back to top Go down
http://trivia-utopia.co.uk
Adrasteia

Registration date : 2010-12-10

PostSubject: It is s always interesting how people hide behind anonimity...   Trivia-Utopia  demise? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 5:12 pm

Thanks for your remarks Hopbunny.

You are obviously ill informed and do not know what you are talking about. Please feel free to contact me anytime to air your concerns. No need to hide behind a nick that nobody has ever heard of.
Back to top Go down
Hopbunny

Registration date : 2010-11-21

PostSubject: Asylum response   Trivia-Utopia  demise? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 3:06 pm

Hit a raw nerve? I will not use this site as a battering ram against other people, I expressed my opinion and concern based on comments from other chatters.
I will apologize to the site admin if that seems the case, and no thank you Adrasteia I do not wish to discuss the matter with you , based on your last line "No need to hide behind a nick that nobody has ever heard of" it speaks for itself . peace!!

Subject closed
Back to top Go down
Adrasteia

Registration date : 2010-12-10

PostSubject: LOL   Trivia-Utopia  demise? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:06 am

Whahahaha, thanks dev. Enjoy!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trivia-Utopia demise?   Trivia-Utopia  demise? Icon_minitime