www.trivia-utopia.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.trivia-utopia.co.uk

trivia

Back to Trivia-UtopiaHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Luvya & Hempster Show

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The Luvya & Hempster Show - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Luvya & Hempster Show   The Luvya & Hempster Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 4:56 pm

luvya wrote:
Is that your answer to all my comments hemmy....my "rellies live in trees and i am on drugs"?...naww all wrong, this is me normally, no meds no alchyhole no drugs...scarey huh? yanno you shouldnt mess with menopausal women...who knows what the consequences might be ??
Powder-puff............ Sleep
Back to top Go down
luvya

luvya

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-07-12

PostSubject: powderpuff   The Luvya & Hempster Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 8:50 pm

I might feel your bite if you put your teeth back in hemmy Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Luvya & Hempster Show   The Luvya & Hempster Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 3:28 am

luvya wrote:
I might feel your bite if you put your teeth back in hemmy Razz
Of course you can't feel anything what with the numbness from the medication and all........... tongue
Back to top Go down
luvya

luvya

PostSubject: re The Luvya and Hempster^ show   The Luvya & Hempster Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:29 am

I think the picture says it all...so no comment!!

The Luvya & Hempster Show - Page 2 Americ10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Luvya & Hempster Show   The Luvya & Hempster Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:36 am

haahahahah,yep,I know that that's the general impression the rest of the world think of UHmericans.....................
Please try and stay focused here...I'm much more politically aware of the world than most..............Besides "we" know who turn turn to when "we" need some extra cannon fodder....the Kangaroo Buggers Army........Wink

luvya wrote:
I think the picture says it all...so no comment!!

The Luvya & Hempster Show - Page 2 Americ10
Back to top Go down
luvya

luvya

PostSubject: the luvya and hempster^ show   The Luvya & Hempster Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 3:08 am

ohh what big sissys you are...sending out the gung ho Aussies to clean up your world mess. The alliance between our countries is known as ANZUS - take note where US is in the acronym .....cowering at the rear behind Australia and New Zealand!!! Razz luvya honeys up your pacifier
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Luvya & Hempster Show   The Luvya & Hempster Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 12:32 pm

luvya wrote:
ohh what big sissys you are...sending out the gung ho Aussies to clean up your world mess. The alliance between our countries is known as ANZUS - take note where US is in the acronym .....cowering at the rear behind Australia and New Zealand!!! Razz luvya honeys up your pacifier
care to post this in some form of English?
Is ANZUS some sort of acronym for Asses "Zru" US ???
Back to top Go down
luvya

luvya

PostSubject: luvya and hempter^ show   The Luvya & Hempster Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:59 pm

It took you a week to come up with that reply hemmy? Rolling Eyes oh that's right americans cant speak english...they speak american.....noah webster started that.... I must remember that for future forum posts to you and I shall keep it simple for you to understand. I am not good on american-texan language...do you say cawfie or coffee??
Back to top Go down
luvya

luvya

PostSubject: luvya and hempster^ show   The Luvya & Hempster Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 2:21 pm

I think this quote by an American is quite apt.....

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia!! Charles M. Schulz

Is that simple enough English for you hemmy? Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Luvya & Hempster Show   The Luvya & Hempster Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 1:32 pm

luvya wrote:
It took you a week to come up with that reply hemmy? Rolling Eyes oh that's right americans cant speak english...they speak american.....noah webster started that.... I must remember that for future forum posts to you and I shall keep it simple for you to understand. I am not good on american-texan language...do you say cawfie or coffee??
You should feel lucky it only took a week..........do you realize how difficult it is to find a Gibberish to English translator?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Luvya & Hempster Show   The Luvya & Hempster Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 1:33 pm

luvya wrote:
I think this quote by an American is quite apt.....

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia!! Charles M. Schulz

Is that simple enough English for you hemmy? Wink
Peanuts are for elephants........... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
luvya

luvya

PostSubject: The Luvya & Hempster^ show   The Luvya & Hempster Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:30 am

you speak Gibberish fluently Hemmy, why do you need an English dictionary???

luvya is listening to Eagles - Get Over It Mp3. pot stir
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Luvya & Hempster Show   The Luvya & Hempster Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 11:37 am

Oh wow,it's true people who speak Gibberish also suffer from schizophrenia !
Red on the noodle,you may play the most semi-talented and uninspiring musically lounge lizards that ever cut a record until you have to replace the batteries in your hearing aid,but I still can't hear it on a forum. You really should seek professional help with your little problem.............

Here try this: Wink ..........I suspect they had you in mind here? lol!

!
luvya wrote:
you speak Gibberish fluently Hemmy, why do you need an English dictionary???

luvya is listening to Eagles - Get Over It Mp3. pot stir
lol!
Back to top Go down
luvya

luvya

PostSubject: The luvya and hempster^ show   The Luvya & Hempster Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:58 pm

Something flew over my bottle red dyed head....are you saying I speak gibberish and have schizophrenia as an added bonus for my stupidity for listening to The Eagles?

I hear the sounds you don't (and I put that one in forum just to piss you off) tongue but if you care to listen to the lyrics of that particular Eagles song...one of the lines is

"I'd like to find your inner child and kick his little ass" pot stir

Still got me beat why you posted the strolling bones...you like men in tights skipping on stage??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Luvya & Hempster Show   The Luvya & Hempster Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 6:08 pm

luvya wrote:
Something flew over my bottle red dyed head.
yep,I thought so....................
Back to top Go down
luvya

luvya

PostSubject: The Luvya and Hempster^ show   The Luvya & Hempster Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 6:10 am

The Luvya & Hempster Show - Page 2 Superm11

Look, up in the sky
Is it a bird?
Is it a plane?
No!! Its hemmys gibberish

swoooooooooooooooooooosh!!

The Luvya & Hempster Show - Page 2 Stupid10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Luvya & Hempster Show   The Luvya & Hempster Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 6:12 am

Right,"The Girl with the far-away-eyes"..............................of course the term 'girl' is used quite loosely in your case......................
Back to top Go down
luvya

luvya

PostSubject: The luvya and Hempster^ show   The Luvya & Hempster Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 6:16 am

[09:51] did I get your BP up?

Wishful thinking hemmy
Back to top Go down
luvya

luvya

PostSubject: re luvya and hempster^ show   The Luvya & Hempster Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:59 pm

I never professed to being younger (or tighter) than what I am darlink!! (see my avatar? thats me 1st August 2008) I know gravity takes its toll on us as we age, some more than others it seems, hemmy Twisted Evil

The Luvya & Hempster Show - Page 2 Red10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: I just couldn't resist......................   The Luvya & Hempster Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:39 am

posting this news article here pirat

Lauren Bush, George W. Bush's Niece, Debuts Fashion Line Under Different Name

Tuesday is tradition­ally an important day of the week in politics. Maybe that's why Lauren Bush, niece to George W. and granddaughter to George, chose it to introduce her first ready-to-wear collection called Lauren Pierce, a capsule line of environmentally sustainable styles. But before we get to the clothes, an obvious question looms: Why Pierce and not Bush? "It wasn't a conscious decision," says Bush.

Oh, come on....................................................
"oh my Dear what a lovely outfit you're wearing tonight"
"yes it's an original Bush"........................................

So,all you cosmopolitan gals don't rush out and buy an Original Bush at once now......that's all except Semmy.................................... hahahahahahaaha lol!
Back to top Go down
luvya

luvya

PostSubject: re: the luvya and hempster^ show   The Luvya & Hempster Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 8:54 pm

well cum now billy-bob, y'all sayin I aint cosmopolitian enuff to wear original bush???

semmy and her sisters smile all purdy for ya

The Luvya & Hempster Show - Page 2 Rednec10

bite me hemmy! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Luvya & Hempster Show   The Luvya & Hempster Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 11:11 am

As per usual;Semmy failed to grasp the gist of the post...................haahahahahahahha Evil or Very Mad
luvya wrote:
well cum now billy-bob, y'all sayin I aint cosmopolitian enuff to wear original bush???

semmy and her sisters smile all purdy for ya

bite me hemmy! lol!
Back to top Go down
luvya

luvya

PostSubject: re the luvya and hempster^ show   The Luvya & Hempster Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 3:47 pm

was there some hidden message only you understood hemmy...ohhhhhhhhhhh I get it american humour AGAIN!! clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Luvya & Hempster Show   The Luvya & Hempster Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 4:44 pm

luvya wrote:
was there some hidden message only you understood hemmy...ohhhhhhhhhhh I get it american humour AGAIN!! clown
I would break it down for ya,but that would be an exercise in futility. American humor indeed........ahahahah either that or, you are failing miserably at attempts of coyness.............
Back to top Go down
luvya

luvya

PostSubject: re the luvya and hempster^ show   The Luvya & Hempster Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 7:53 pm

ni what you're gibbering about ONCE again hemmy dear.....I have deduced you are trying to insult me...poor attempt at it though ...personally I think you just like to see yourself in print (Jen waits for the next installment of this bizarre muck raking adventure)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Luvya & Hempster Show   The Luvya & Hempster Show - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Luvya & Hempster Show
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next