www.trivia-utopia.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.trivia-utopia.co.uk

trivia

Back to Trivia-UtopiaHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Project Olga

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr_Death

Mr_Death

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Project Olga Empty
PostSubject: Project Olga   Project Olga Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 5:12 am

Right, Ima just paste whatever correspondence that's been thus far with this charming little lady, which pretty much amounts to wall after wall of copypasta, but alas, who knows, if we choose our words carefully maybe we can get our puppet master to put some spirit into his writings. Basketball

and so it began...

Salut!

I have no idea how to start this message.

Actually I am writing to a man in the Internet for the very first time.

I'm really worried and shy.

Are you single? Are you wishing to find a loyal heart for your life and creating a family?

I’m searching for a fellow whom I could trust and love.! I need a male to share love with!

You arrested my attention in a wink.

My name is Olga!

I uploaded my photographs to cross all the Ts at once.

If you wish to communicate with me, please do text me using my e-mail.

I'm waiting for ur answer to my letter. Write me back, please! I was able to touch your soul strings and that our communication will continue.

I will be looking forward to your message.

Have many enjoyable moments every single day! So long!

Wanting you, Olia

Project Olga Pcx_9010

"Awwww, kawaii desu yo :3"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zdz88MBWomo
Mr_Death

Mr_Death

Project Olga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Olga   Project Olga Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 5:13 am

and then we replied...

My dearest Olga,

The gods are smiling upon me I'm sure!

I could not believe my good fortune when I received text from you. You are such a beautiful lady and you did touch my soul strings.

You need not search any further i am the fellow you can trust and love. I am single and have been waiting for your loyal heart all my life.

Please don't take long to text me again, my heart waits in anticipation to hear from you. Tell me more about yourself please, i'm hungry to know everything about you.

Wanting you more.

Your admirer, Philipe

Back to top Go down
Mr_Death

Mr_Death

Project Olga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Olga   Project Olga Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 5:18 am

Hello Philipe,
Thanks for your answer. My name Olga, friends and acquaintances call me Olia, Olya, Olenka. You can name me as it is pleasant to
you most of all. I wish to ask you to be decent. The Internet new type of dialogue for me. Now acquaintance on the
Internet popularly in the whole World. Absolutely not important, what distance will finish us. We can communicate here and
learn each other. You agree? Please, your photos have gone to me. It is assured, that at you a beautiful smile. Philipe,
viewing of your photos will help me to learn better you and your life.I the first time write the letter to the man...
Do not laugh over me. I the sociable girl, but I have got used to communicate in a reality. I like to see the person of
the person at conversation and to see emotions. I hope, that now on your person a smile, and at you good mood. I wish to
tell about myself now. My growth - 165 sm, weight of 55 kg. To me 33 years. I was born on May, 24th, 1981. When your birthday?
Though, the difference at our age cannot become a problem for our dialogue. The friendship can unite any age. Philipe,
I have a higher education. I work. My parents are live, but I live one. Already I the adult and independent girl.
Often I see my parents. I respect and I love mum and the daddy. I never was married. I am a single woman. Certainly in the past,
I had a communication with the man. My last relations with the man have ended 2 years ago. Philipe, already at me the
grief has ended. Now I have a feeling of loneliness. Much my friends already have a family. I also dream of a family.
I hope, that you have read my letter. Philipe, I do not wish to seem the bore. It is interesting to you to read my letter?
Tomorrow I wait your new letter. Please, write to me in English. I study English language independently, I hope, that I
do not suppose many errors. Ah... I have absolutely forgotten to tell. I live in Russia. For you distance a problem?
Though you would not pay attention to distance between us, I look forward to hearing Olga.

Project Olga 619510
Project Olga 618910

Unfortunately noone had time to reply the day after so we also got this, patience is a virtue Olga xD

Why you have not written to me? I was not pleasant to you? Or you do not receive my letters?
Please, check up a box for a spam, Olga.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Death

Mr_Death

Project Olga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Olga   Project Olga Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 5:20 am

Kudos to our highly esteemed Saskia for toting these up so far, a flavour of Danielle Steele in there somewhere mayhap? Wink

My dearest lovely Olga

I am so happy to hear from you again and I'm so very sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday already, I work as a freelance nuclear engineer and sometimes my work makes me unable to access a computer for longer periods of time, I hope you have patience with me.

I agree we can communicate here and learn more about each other.  Distance is not important to me at all.  Our souls connect and therefore there is no distance.

You will fit perfectly in my arms.  I am tall - 188 cm, weight of 83 kg.  I was born on October, 1st, 1979 and is 35 years so the difference in our age is just perfect.  You are perfect and so beautiful my little lady from Russia.  I cannot stop staring at your beautiful pictures.

You don't have to feel lonely anymore, you have me now.

I'm so glad to hear you respect your mum and the daddy.  That tells me a lot about you.  I have no family at all, it is only me.  You are blessed to have parents.  I have not been married before but was in a relationship for many years, but the relationship ended last year.

You can never bore me!  You are the most interesting lady and i drink in every word you communicate to me.

What does it mean that you study English language independently?

I cannot wait to hear from you again my dearest Olga.

Till then ... take care sweet lady.

Yours forever
Philipe xxx
Back to top Go down
Mr_Death

Mr_Death

Project Olga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Olga   Project Olga Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 5:27 am

Hey friend Philipe,
It again I, Olga! Today my day has begun rather unusually... I have woken up in the morning, and have thought of you...
I thought, whether you have answered my letter. Earlier every morning I woke up and thought that I should make within day.
However, today all was differently. I have washed, have made coffee, have made to myself a breakfast from fruit.
In parallel I have included the laptop (lap top) to check up mail. But at first I have decided to read news,
from for a difficult situation in the world, against Russia. Philipe, I read news and a coffee saw. I have taken a
great interest in reading of news, and have casually spilt coffee on the keyboard of the laptop... You think, what I clumsy?
Probably you are right... The laptop Screen has gone out, and I could not even check up mail... Now I am on work, and I have read your letter.
Within the next few days I will carry the laptop in repair. To see much more convenient for me your letter of the house. Philipe,
I think, that I should continue to tell to you about the life. I never was married. I do not have children,,but I love
children and children love me! I do not smoke. I drink wine only during a celebration. Bad habits, reduce our life..
I not against the smoking, each person make independently choice. I do not have a lot of free time because I work much..
When I have a free time, I spend him variously. In my city Borisoglebsk it is a lot of entertainments. You can look my
city Borisoglebsk on the Internet? You know the city of Moscow? Distance from city Borisoglebsk to Moscow of 616 kilometres.
You were in Russia??Russia - the huge country. At Russia very rich history. I will not tell to you about it now.
I work as the manager in a civil engineering firm. On me material purchase. My work demands from me gravity, attentiveness,
diligence. At me there are these qualities..I like my work. Every day I start to work in 09:00 in the morning.
I stop to work in 18:00 in the evening. On Sunday I have a rest..I have a higher education. I receive moral satisfaction from the work.
I do not live to work. Excuse me for errors in my letters..I hope, that our dialogue will allow me to improve knowledge
of English language. Philipe, please, tell to me about your city, the country..It is interesting to me to learn your life...
How you spend every day? Earlier, you met people from Russia? I send you the photos which have been made on work.
I should continue to work now. Thanks for your attention. I hope, that my letter was not boring for you..Olga.

Project Olga 283110
Project Olga 318110
Project Olga 265710

and the next day we recieved this, the internet café is clo*cough* I mean Olga will be busy parading the whole weekend like the devoted patriot she is.

Hooray, we have begun holidays dedicated to the Great Victory, which was 70 years old, over Nazi Germany from Hitler's Nazis.
And I like the whole, our country will celebrate this day, tomorrow we'll have a parade in the center of the city, and we and
our colleagues go to the parade. This means that I can not write you a letter on May 11 to Monday, I hope you will not get
bored and you will write me a letter, I would very much like that on Monday morning, I saw your letter, I am sending you my kisses,
your Olga.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Death

Mr_Death

Project Olga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Olga   Project Olga Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 2:23 pm

aaand another one sent, this time mysteriously a bit less refined and elegant Razz

My sweetest Olga,

Being without your letters over the whole weekend have been nearly unbearable. Did you have a nice celebration?
I'm originally based in Paris but in my job I travel a lot and I've been to Russia on a few occasions, as such I've also learnt a little russian, ты красивая, but it's ok if you like to communicate in english for now.
To me as well, work isn't everything in life and I also have a more childish side of me, this morning I switched on the TV before work and I saw a children's show I think it's called Pokemans, it's fun to watch - have you seen it? Do you have a favourite Pokeman?

Yearning for your next reply.

Yours truly,
Philipe
Back to top Go down
Mr_Death

Mr_Death

Project Olga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Olga   Project Olga Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 2:29 pm

Today's reply, yet another pile of pasta and some more pics, she didn't even tell me which her favourite Pokeman was, bit disappointed :\ Wonder if this is some sort of screening process or if it's going to keep going like this right until the finale. Ah well, seems our heroine takes good care of herself and is a superb chef I love you

Hello Philipe,
I like ours with you dialogue. I wait your letters every day! Thanks that you find time for me. I feel your attention,
and it is final pleasantly for me. How there passes your day? Today I have woken up in 6:00 in the morning. Every morning I begin with jog.
I do not have time to visit an exercise room, therefore I carry out house physical exercises. Sometimes I visit pool.
Now I again on work. I have some work today... Philipe, I the usual woman. I dream of usual female happiness. I want as it is
possible to learn is better you as you like me.Russia the huge country, here there live the most different people. We with you lonely,
and I think, that we should continue our dialogue to learn each other better. I do not want, that my offer seemed to you vulgar.
I wish to clear up, and I want,that you knew about my purposes... I am able to prepare, clean, erase. I have a big collection of culinary recipes.
Since the childhood, I spent much time on kitchen together with my mum and the grandmother. They have learnt me to prepare
many various dishes. My granny says "the natural woman should be a gourmet!" That’s why I can perfectly prepare any meal.
I treat very attentively to food and health. You are familiar with a Russian cuisine? In your city there are Russian cuisine restaurants?
I will be glad to acquaint you with a Russian cuisine in the future. Often we together with girlfriends gather at my place.
I like to surprise girlfriends with new dishes. I live one. My parents live in village, which near to my city. In village,
it is less developed Infraestructura, therefore I have preferred to live in a city. I rent apartment. I like apartment which I rent.
I often come to my parents. My mum and the daddy already older persons. I very much love the family! Philipe when I write you the letter,
I would like to tell to you about all. It is a pity, that between us distance. If we lived nearby could meet in cafe and talk infinitely.
I sincerely hope, that you support my dreams. I hope, that sometime ours with you dreams will be carried out. I wait your letter.
Write to me faster... Olga.

Project Olga 229010
Project Olga 228810
Back to top Go down
Mr_Death

Mr_Death

Project Olga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Olga   Project Olga Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 2:18 pm

Today's letter and...

Dearest Olga,

I'm so glad to hear from you. A typical day for me I work, as a freelance nuclear engineer I do lots of things especially with nuclear reactors, maintenance work and calculations, I travel to many countries to help out. In the spare time I enjoy going to the pub with my friends or playing tennis. I'm so glad you take good care of yourself by exercising Olga, and it's great to hear you have considerable cooking skills, I'm not a very good chef myself, I'm looking forward to one day dine with you, I can do the dishes.
Now I need to go to work here, looking forward to your next mail.

Love,
Philipe
Back to top Go down
Mr_Death

Mr_Death

Project Olga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Olga   Project Olga Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 2:27 pm

...today's reply, this time a little more about interests... I think, and some more pics, the friends edition.

Hey friend Philipe,
You wait my letters? I hasten every day for work to see your letter. I read your letter in the morning, and I have a good mood all the day.
Now I have a free time, and I write you the letter. Dialogue at all does not stir ours with you to my work. I have time to do everything,
that is required from me on work. Philipe how you have spent yesterday's evening? What plans at you for today's evening? Yesterday I wished
to go to cinema. I do not like to go to the cinema one. I have called my familiar girlfriend at cinema, but she has refused.
My familiar girlfriend had many affairs yesterday. We have agreed, that we will go to cinema today. Now I do not know, what film we will look...
I will write to you about it. You like to visit a cinema hall or to look house cinema? I have big collection DVD of the house. However,
I am pleasant like cinema on the big screen. I like melodramas, comedies, adventures. What genres of films like you? As to music I do not have
special preferences. My choice of music depends on my mood. I can listen rock, pop, transe. Also I like to dance? I well dance.
In the childhood I visited school of dances. When I studied at institute, I was engaged in aerobics. I like to dance slow dance.
For a long time already I did not dance slow dance. Darling Philipe, you think of our relations, how about friendship? I wish to know it.
I very trustful girl. My heart has been broken in the past! I do not want, that experience of unsuccessful relations has repeated for me.
You like me. I open to you the new feelings now. It seems to me, that my life starts to be filled with sense. Sometimes I think of you within day...
I represent, than you are engaged during this or that moment of time. Please, be sincere with me. I already do not have time to continue
to write the letter to you.I wait your letter!I send you a photo of my girlfriends. Your girlfriend from Russia, Olga.

Project Olga 039110
Project Olga 038610
Project Olga 039510
Back to top Go down
Mr_Death

Mr_Death

Project Olga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Olga   Project Olga Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 3:23 pm

Sweetest Olga,

Every time I feel it's a blessing to hear from you. Did you have a good time at the movies? What movie did you see? I had a nice evening yesterday, I had some friends over playing bridge and this evening I'm going to relax a little I think, maybe watch Pokemans again.
I'm so glad to hear you're open to all sorts of music, because when we meet I'm going to introduce you to a lot of great songs, have you ever heard Afric Simone? Back in his days he made a few of the worlds greatest modal pieces of art.
As for movies I prefer to see at cinema but it can be nice to watch at home laying down in the couch too. I'm very open to movie genres, I think we're going to get along so well.
Don't worry Olga, there is no one else in my life but you, and about a year ago I had to experience what heartbreak was like so I know fully well your concerns, but worry not I would never want to inflict something like that on you ever again, rest assured. Thank you for the pictures of your friends, they look very friendly.

Eagerly waiting for your reply,
Philipe

Back to top Go down
Mr_Death

Mr_Death

Project Olga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Olga   Project Olga Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 3:29 pm

Today Olga's been working very hard, and it seems she saw a terrible movie last night Razz and she's keeping our convos a secret because people may get jealous, very tactful indeed.

Hello my friend Philipe,
I have a little got tired today on work. Early in the morning I was caused by the director, and has asked to prepare the
report for 2 months.Just I have finished all necessary calculations. Later, I will go to the director and to hand over the report.
Your letter has brought to me a smile... Philipe, I would like to look now in your eyes and to guess your mood. You know what
the sight can tell more than one million words? My eyes sparkle pleasure when I check mail and I see your letter.
Thanks for happiness which you bring to me. You to somebody have told about ours with you dialogue? I said to nobody that now
I have a friend in other country. I promise, that I will speak to nobody about ours with you dialogue. Some people are very envious,
and I very much do not like it. Our dialogue, is ours with you pleasure. Last night I together with the
girlfriend (It simply my girlfriend familiar, nothing more, please understand me correctly) went to the cinema.
We looked cinema "FIFTY SHADES OF GREY". I cannot tell, that I liked a film "FIFTY SHADES OF GREY". A film disposable!
It is a pity spent time. Worthless game of actors, such feeling as if do not know, that they play, events very quickly develop!!
Horror and all! I in a shock!! I do not recommend to look to you "FIFTY SHADES OF GREY". Please tell me what kind of vacation you prefer?
You like the noisy companies in discos or you prefer quiet rest? As to me earlier I very much loved the noisy companies.
I liked to have fun, and was soul of the company. There were some changes in my life, probably it is caused by that I became adult.
It is much more pleasant to me to have now rest in the small company of my girlfriends in cosy cafe. I dream of romantic
evening with the beloved. Philipe, you the romanticist? You like to surprise the girl? I like romanticism. . I like to observe
of stars, I like to have supper at candles. Also I like to dance dance under slow music... However, already very much for a long
time I had no all it. Today I send you photos with the girlfriend from whom we went to the cinema. Now I will go to the director
to hand over the report which has prepared today. My kisses for you... Olga.

Project Olga 312310
Project Olga 312010
Back to top Go down
Mr_Death

Mr_Death

Project Olga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Olga   Project Olga Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 2:11 pm

Today's charm-offensive Razz

Dear Olga,

Sorry to hear you ended up watching such a disappointment of a movie, you should've been here with me watching Pokemans instead. I'm keeping our dialogue a big secret to everyone as well, otherwise I'm sure many people would get jealous.
Thank you so much for the pictures of you and your friend, you both look great, but I only have eyes for you. I'm very much of a romanticist Olga, and when we meet you will mayhap find me below your balcony at night, ready to play serenades for you on my ukulele. I'm sorry todays letter will be so short Olga, I'm already late for work here, but for you I'm willing to sacrifice a lot of time.

Until we meet again,
Philipe
Back to top Go down
Mr_Death

Mr_Death

Project Olga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Olga   Project Olga Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 2:26 pm

aaand the daily reply, awww :3 seems Olga is in love and would like to meet up during our vacation, surely it must've been because of my passion for Pokemon and banjo-instruments.

Hey darling Philipe,
Today in my city cloudy. When I left the house I took an umbrella with myself. Till now the rain is not present, but many clouds
are necessary my city. Weather does not influence at all my mood. I have read your letter this morning. I think of you within day much...
Philipe, you remember, that in the last letter I said to you what I have gone to hand over the report to my director?
The director has accepted my report. I have taken advantage of a case, and have asked the director about when I will have vacation this year?
The summer is already fast. Every year my vacation in the summer. Last year my vacation was in June. The director has told,
that cannot name exact dates of my vacation now. The director promised, that as soon as will plan dates of my vacation at once will inform me.
You will have vacation soon? Philipe now I do not have plans for a forthcoming vacation. It will be good, if we can have a vacation
during identical time! Today during the lunchtime I have visited cafe together with the the fellow worker. We ate, and talked.
Name of my of colleague Tanya. Tanya has told to me, that has noticed change in me recently. I began before usual to come for work.
I am a lot of time I spend behind the computer. Philipe, also my colleague has told, that recently I look very happy...
I did not expect to hear about it. Philipe, I have told nothing to my colleague about our dialogue. But I have reflected and have understood,
that really my life has changed after the beginning of our dialogue. I come for work before others that in quiet conditions to read your letter.
When I read your letters. I plunge into other World. I try to present, that we nearby and talk. Please, do not laugh over me...
I trust you and consequently I tell to you about it. I will finish the letter to you now. I wish you pleasant day!
Remember that you have a girlfriend in Russia. Olga.

Project Olga 3609010
Project Olga 1998310
Back to top Go down
Mr_Death

Mr_Death

Project Olga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Olga   Project Olga Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 3:50 pm

My lovely Olga,

Reading your message made me overjoyed, I would be so happy to meet you, I have a lot of holiday time in reserve so I can take time off whenever I want to. We can meet in june, this could probably also coincide with my job as I need to visit the dead zone, I'm doing research on the superdense mass called elephants foot. So let me know when in june you may have time off and we'll meet, I'm so happy right now, I can't wait to meet you.

Yours faithfully,
Pokeman
Back to top Go down
Mr_Death

Mr_Death

Project Olga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Olga   Project Olga Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 3:56 pm

Ahh, c'est l'amour :3

Have a nice day, Philipe,
Thoughts on you bring to me good mood. When I cannot see your letters, I think of us with you, and I have a good mood.
I have just read your letter... Philipe, ours with you the friendship very much is pleasant to me. Earlier. I to you had a feeling
of curiosity. Now I had a feeling of liking to you. I wait your letters, like the child who waits a gift for Christmas.
Your letters became the most important part in my life. Very much for a long time I did not feel, which is in my heart now.
I have to you feelings... I am afraid to speak to you about it, but my feelings to you, big, than liking.
I with huge impatience wait your letters. I go to bed and I think of us with you. Earlier I did not represent,
that feelings I can arise at dialogue in e-mail. Now we are convinced of it. Philipe, what you feel? I sincere with you,
also say to you only that I feel. From the very beginning of our dialogue we have agreed about sincerity, and I trust you now.
I have a sensation, that we are familiar with you throughout the whole life. Tell to me please as you consider your future?
What do you want in the future and whether you that I was a part of your future want? You would like, that your future
wife was till the end of your life? I wish to marry only once and to be happy.By the way I have a passport which allows me to
travel all over the world...In letters it is difficult to speak about feelings. I wish to look in your eyes, and to listen to you.
The sight, can transfer much more words. You agree with me? Our future meeting will help us to learn each other. Yes,
I already seriously think of our meeting. I very much appreciate ours with you dialogue. Philipe, I very much am afraid to check
up mail in any day, and not to see your letter. Please, do not leave me without your letters. Today I will leave work earlier.
My mum promised, that will arrive to a city to visit shops in the afternoon. Probably, in the evening mum will come to me on a visit.
I wait your new letter. Kisses...Olga.

Project Olga 590110
Project Olga 589610
Back to top Go down
Mr_Death

Mr_Death

Project Olga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Olga   Project Olga Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 2:31 pm

another notice of leave for the weekend

I wish you good days off, and I will wait your letter on Monday, please find time and write me the letter
that in the morning on Monday I could read it, Olga.

Project Olga 701110

The monday reply, yada yada, I wonder where it's all gonna lead

Dearest Olga,

Reading your letters brightens my day too and I'm so sorry I'm not quicker with the replies, as I mentioned before, sometimes in my work it's very difficult to get access to the internet, especially if I do maintenance work close to a reactor.

I completely agree with you, it's like the saying... a picture says more than a thousand words, I get so excited when I think about meeting you. Just let me know what date you will have your vacation and we can decide how we're going meet.

I hope you had a nice weekend, did you have a nice time with your mother? I had a very calm weekend here, I read a book and relaxed.

Best wishes,
Philipe

Last edited by Mr_Death on Tue May 19, 2015 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr_Death

Mr_Death

Project Olga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Olga   Project Olga Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 2:33 pm

Hello dear Philipe,
Lately I like to be alone and to think about the two of us. Soon will come the Summer... I want to see the distance between us
melted away in an instant, and we were together. I am grateful to the God and the Internet that we have got acquainted with you.
Philipe, my mum was at me on a visit. Mum has arrived late to me to apartment. Mom stayed the night with me.
We have not slept for a long time. On the way home, we bought a cake.We with mum drank tea and ate a cake before a dream.
We with mum, as good girlfriends. I do not have any secrets from my mum. I have told to mum that I have a friend in the far country.
Yes, Philipe, I have told to my mum about you. Mum very much was surprised. I have told to mum that we have got acquainted on the Internet.
Mum has approved ours with you dialogue though she has told, that I should be cautious. My mum to aspire to warn me against that
I had no warm trauma. I have told to mum, that you the good man, and probably soon we will have a meeting. Mum has invited me to a supper
to them. When I will arrive to the house of my parents, and I will tell more in detail about ours with you acquaintance to my parents,
that is the daddy. I consider as the debt to consult on parents, they close people for me, and they always will help correct council.
To me heavy to assume, as my daddy will react that I have a friend in other country. Mum promised, that we together will tell to the daddy.
In the last letter, I have told to you about the feelings to you. You trust me? In letters heavy to speak about feelings. I believe,
that we will meet you in any day, and we can talk endlessly. Each word which I speak you, I speak is realised! The love is a feeling
which unites such feelings, as Friendship, Respect, Trust, Sincerity, Mutual understanding, Caress, Tenderness. I consider, that it
is necessary to admit love looking in eyes to the favorite person. Philipe, feelings which are in my heart now very new to me.
When I read your letters, it seems to me, that butterflies flit in the bottom of my stomach. My full name: Kliasheva Olga.
Please, tell to me your full name? You think of our meeting seriously? I hope, that next days, the director will tell exact dates
of my vacation that we could agree about a meeting. Even, if you is occupied any part of day, I do not wish to refuse travel to you.
I promise, that I will be patient, and I will wait ours with you I will meet every day. I very much would not like to finish the
letter to you now... It seems To me, that I can write to you infinite letters. However, I am compelled to work now.
By the way, these photos I took this year's holiday Maslenitsa. Sincerely, Olga.

Project Olga 306110
Project Olga 305910
Back to top Go down
Mr_Death

Mr_Death

Project Olga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Olga   Project Olga Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 2:39 pm

My lovely lady,

I'm so happy your mother seems to approve of me, I feel a little nervous about meeting them but I'll do my best to make a good impression. Do you have any good ideas of things we can do when we meet? Maybe we can take your parents along on somethng too.
Looking forward to hearing from you again.

Best wishes,
Philipe

Man, I really wonder where this is gonna land lol, first it seemed like maybe some suggestion for payment would arrive at some point, but our girl seems to have a proper job and some parental backing, then maybe one would assume they'd invite one over for a good beating up and mugging... but now she seems intent on even visiting Philipe, my my bom

Hello Philipe,
Thank you for your new letter... Last night I have caught myself on thought, that I miss you. I was visiting my parents.
Yesterday I have told to the daddy about ours with you dialogue. Surprisingly, but mum spoke nothing to it. My daddy set to me many questions...
It interested, how we have got acquainted? Where you work? Whether there are at you children? I have sincerely answered the daddy its each question.
My parents worry about me, and it my destiny is not indifferent. The daddy and mum have warned me against possible disappointment.
Also the daddy has told, that to it cases when girls from Russia fraudulently entice into other countries are known, and take away their documents,
thereby doing the girl the sexual slave. I have hastened to calm my daddy. I have told, that you absolutely normal man,
and I am assured of your feelings. Philipe, now we have a blessing my of parents. We can start to plan ours with you a meeting.
By the way, today I talked to the director about a forthcoming vacation. The director has told, that I can be on a vacation of 30 days,
plus I can take in addition 2 weeks as last year I had a little a rest. These are good news to us with you! I am very glad!
The director has told, that my vacation will begin already soon. Now it is necessary for me to finish some affairs, and I can be on a vacation.
During ours with you of dialogue, we became good friends, and I have a big desire to meet you. I never was in your country...
Philipe, you could meet me? I absolutely know nobody in your country, except you. Though you could meet me at the airport.
I will be glad to spend all time with you. Time which we will spend together will help us to learn each other. Certainly I understand,
that you have a private life. I do not wish to be a burden for you, and is ready to wait patiently ours with you I will meet every day.
We can spend together evenings and the days off. You agree with me? Philipe, I think, that the nearest international airport from my city,
is in Moscow. Near to your house there is an international airport? I could arrive to what airport for our meeting? I said to you,
that I have a passport which allows me to travel in the whole World. I think, that I will need to make out
the visa to travel to you. Next days I plan to visit travel agency in our city to learn more in detail about travel to you. I promise,
that I will inform you any news which at me will be. I hope, that already in the following letter I can inform you any information on my travel.
I send you my kisses, yours Olga.

Project Olga 5727010
Back to top Go down
Mr_Death

Mr_Death

Project Olga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Olga   Project Olga Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 3:51 pm

Dear Olga,

It is a relief you were able to get your parents blessings, and no worries I'm not a bad person. Once I'm back home the nearest airport to me is called Charles de Gaulle, if you would rather visit me than me coming to Moscow that's great, I know lots of things we can do together.

Please let me know what works for you.

Best wishes,
Philipe

Hello my darling Philipe,
Already almost evening. Today I had a difficult day, I wish to finish all work faster to leave on a vacation. How your day today?
I had not dinner today at all. A lunch break today I used to visit travel agency. I have learnt some information which is necessary
for visiting France. In Borisoglebsk there is no embassy of your country. I cannot make out the visa in the city.
Today to me have explained, that the travel agency has no powers to make out the visa in your country. The employee of travel
agency has told to me, that I should go in Moscow to make out the visa. In Moscow there is an embassy closest to my city France.
Philipe, it is pleasant to me to know, that you like thoughts on ours with you to a meeting. In travel agency today to me have told.
What not each person can receive the visa in France. I have told, that I will travel for the purpose of Tourism and Rest.
Together with the employee of travel agency we have decided, that the optimum type of the visa to my travel is a visa "Tourist".
According to the visa the Tourist, I can is in France, and also free to move on territory of your country, within 90 days.
I am going to spend in France 30 days. As to me have informed, term of registration of the visa makes 10-12 days.
During this time it is better to me to live in the city of Moscow because at any moment of me can invite in embassy for interview.
Already I took the questionnaire which I will need to fill and give in embassy of Moscow. I have some questions for you now.
Philipe, what things I should take with myself to feel comfortable in your country? I should live in hotel or rent apartment
when I will be with you? I would prefer to live with you. Please, do not leave my questions without the answer. I cannot believe
what be already fast we with you we can together. We can refuse letters, and talk endlessly in a reality. Within the next few days
I will call in the visa centre in Moscow to receive particulars about visa registration. Also I will learn the prices of official
registration of papers. I am assured, that the information which I have told to you now, became the good information for you.
Nobody can prevent to meet to us. Kisses. Olga.

Project Olga 349410
Project Olga 517310
Back to top Go down
Mr_Death

Mr_Death

Project Olga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Olga   Project Olga Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 3:53 pm

My lovely Olga,

Of course you're more than welcome to stay with me in my apartment. I have a couch that can be turned into an extra bed whenever I have guests here. I also have some good board games we can play when we're not out doing the city. I don't think you need to bring much, but the usuals is probably good, maybe a few changes of clothes and a toothbrush.

I hope everthing goes well with the visa.

Love,
Philipe

Hey my Philipe,
I am very glad to receive your letter now. Philipe, I wait ours with you a meeting with huge impatience.
You wait our meeting?Today I have important news. Please, be attentive. In the morning I called in the visa centre
which is in Moscow, I would like to learn more likely all information for a trip to you. Now I know all information which is
necessary for me for travel to you. First of all to me have told, that I should visit personally the visa centre
in Moscow to begin process of registration of the visa, it is all from for a difficult situation in the world, in relation
to Russia. I have told, that it not a problem. To me all documents have told, which I should have to receive visas. I should show the
inquiry on the marital status, the inquiry from work, the declaration on payment of all taxes, and also the passport and photos.
Still to me have told, that I should give 2 air tickets (the ticket for arrival in France and for returning to Russia).
I have decided, that I will live in hotel or I rent a room. I will choose cheaper variant when I will arrive in Moscow. Also today
I have learnt about cost of registration of the visa. To begin visa registration, I should pay about 50 dollars. Also I will need
to pay consular gathering and an additional payment for registration of questionnaires. That to me have allowed to travel in France,
I should have medical Insurance. As a whole cost of reception of the visa will make 300 dollars. This sum includes cost of medical insurance.
I asked about cost of air tickets, but the girl in the visa centre could not answer my question. When I will be in Moscow,
I will go to the airport to learn the prices. I have savings. I have 1100 dollars to spend a vacation. Philipe, whether I do not know
there will be enough my money to get air tickets. The matter is that I should live in Moscow. Today after conversation with the
girl from the visa centre, I thought of how we can will meet much. Between us there is a friendship, and I am assured, that we with
you friendship will grow. I wish to know, that ours with you of feeling mutual. Philipe, it is necessary for me to be assured,
that you will meet me at the airport. If suddenly I will not have not enough money, you can help me with purchase of air tickets
in France? I wait, that you also, as well as I want ours with you a meeting. It is important to me to know about it and consequently
I ask you about the help. I do not have many money, and I not from a rich family. However, it is not a pity to me of money for
ours with you of a meeting. I have a feeling of pleasure which has appeared since first day of our acquaintance. From my life the
feeling of loneliness was gone, and it is pleasant to me to know, that in the World there is a person who thinks of me. We with you a
meeting is a big step to ours with you relations. I listen to the heart, and my heart says, that together we will be happy. Please,
tell to me your thoughts. I should know answers to my questions. I very much miss on you... Olga.

Project Olga 0283610
Project Olga 0621110
Back to top Go down
Mr_Death

Mr_Death

Project Olga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Olga   Project Olga Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 3:57 pm

Sweetest Olga,

I'm so glad to hear you're making progress with your journey, and worry not about the payment for the fare, because if you can't afford to come to me. I can come to you instead, for a shorter trip I won't need a visa, so I can just take a flight to Moscow and maybe a taxi to Borisobleks so see you. But please let me know how things are going for you.

Longing to hear from you,
Philipe

Yada yada... now one might see a little how this is gonna end... also, firing the big guns with some bikini shots Razz

Good afternoon Philipe,
Just I have read your letter. Now I on work. However today already I do not work. Today I have received all documents
which are necessary for visa registration from my director. The director has wished me a good vacation. Already I have
said goodbye to my colleagues.Now I have a lot of pleasure. I have a pleasure concerning that we with you soon will together.
I am assured, that a forthcoming vacation for me will be the best for us with you. Philipe, I wait ours with you a meeting.
Last night I have collected things to travel to you. Today I will visit the house of my parents. I should say goodbye to
mine mum and the daddy. Philipe, thanks that you answer my questions from the last letter. I trust you, and I do not have
any doubts in your sincerity now. Soon we will together. I will arrive in Moscow. I promise, that I will write you the letter
every day, and I will inform, how affairs with visa registration are. Well? Your support when I will be in Moscow will be
necessary for me. It is a huge city, and I will there absolutely one. I am assured, that feelings. Which are between us will
help us to be with you together! Now I should go. Already I do not work, and I can not long detain the computer. Right now
I will go on station to buy the ticket for a train, for arrival in Moscow. I miss on you! We with you a meeting will be fine.
Philipe, you will have with itself a camera in day of our meeting? I very much want, that instants of ours with you we have
carried by meetings through the whole life. These photos for you, they are made of my last rest in Sochi 2013, I hope they to you
will like. I wait your letter. Yours Olga.

Project Olga 797410
Project Olga 798110
Project Olga 798411
Back to top Go down
Mr_Death

Mr_Death

Project Olga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Olga   Project Olga Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 3:15 pm

Dear Olga,

I wish you good luck with your stay in Moscow and I'm looking forward to reading your progress there. Hopefully soon we can be together.

Hugs,
Philipe

Finally cheers

Hi my Philipe,
Already almost evening... I have very much got tired today. I have left yesterday at 20:10 my city by train. Already in 6:20 in
the morning I was in Moscow. I rented 1 room, in three room apartment. One day of rent will cost for me 40 dollars, it is very cheap,
to measures of Moscow, as hotels very expensive. The mistress of apartment very good woman. Her name is Nadejda. Philipe, today
I have visited embassy and the airport. In embassy I have written the statement for visa registration. I have given all necessary documents.
Also I have made photos for visa registration. In embassy to me have told, that I should get 2 air tickets. Air tickets are necessary
for visa registration. The matter is that employees of embassy should be precisely assured of exact dates of my flight in your country
and return back to Russia. As I have visited the airport, and have considered the prices for air tickets. A choice of air tickets very big.
It was necessary for me to find cheap air tickets. The employee of the airport has helped me at a choice. I have considered air tickets
on 7 June. Cost of one air ticket makes 195 US dollars. It is necessary for me to have 390 US dollars that I could get air tickets.
Philipe, already I said to you, that your help will be probably necessary for me. Now I do not have not enough money to get air tickets.
I have paid registration of the visa and the medical insurance in embassy. Also I have paid residing at a room, for all my term of stay in Moscow.
At me now remains 190 dollars, but these are necessary day for me to live in Moscow. You can help to get to me air tickets? Already
I said to you, that I should get air tickets in Russia. If you send to me 350 US dollars for tickets, I will be very grateful to you.
Today I also have visited bank. It was necessary for me to learn, how I can receive from you money. Never earlier I faced it. In bank
to me have explained, that in the World there are many systems for remittance. We can use Money Gram that you have transferred
money to Russia, and I have got air tickets. Now I will tell to you the information which is necessary for you that you could transfer
the help to me:
Lobachevsky str., 88, City: MOSCOW,
Сountry: RUSSIA, zip code: 119454.
My name: Olga, Surname: Kliasheva.
After you will transfer me the help, the employee of bank will inform you MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number). You should tell to me MTCN that
I could receive your help. I hope that you have understood me. When I can receive your help? Visa registration difficult process. Already my
visa is in process of registration. I am glad to that I managed to begin process of registration of the visa. I hope, that very soon we with
you will together. I have very much got tired today. I will go to have a rest now. I write to you from the cafe Internet. Moscow very big city.
Please, do not leave me without your letters. I am perfect one here, and your support is necessary every day for me. I do not have photos
now to send to you. All my photos remained at home. I wait your letter tomorrow. Yours, Olga.

Back to top Go down
Mr_Death

Mr_Death

Project Olga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Olga   Project Olga Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 4:08 pm

Olga darling,

I am not very familiar with these transfers, so I will go to my bank and ask how it works, I will try to do this after today's work. I'm glad to hear things are progressing so well otherwise, I can't wait to meet you.

Best wishes,
Philipe

Hi favorite Philipe,
Thanks for words of love and support which you speak me. Past night I thought of us with you much.
We with you managed to create our love union. I wish to be only with you. Philipe when I think of the future,
I always represent you. I cannot present the life without you. You have changed my life.
I feel very happy now. You have brought pleasure in my life. In my life there was a sense after that,
As you have appeared in my life. In the letter it is very difficult to express the feelings. I will arrive to you, and I will prove to you
The love. I wish to look in your eyes, and I wish to speak to you about the feelings. Now between us distance,
But be fast we can together. Our feelings will help us to overcome distance between us.
Our hearts nearby. Now we needed to unite only ours with you hearts. You represent our meeting?
Philipe, I at all do not know, how I will behave, when we will meet. I only know, that I will be the happiest
The girl in the whole World. Likely on my eyes there will be tears in day of our meeting... Please, do not pay attention.
It will be pleasure tears. I the sentimental and fragile girl.
I have informed you the information on air tickets. We with you a meeting is already planned. My parents know about that,
That I will arrive to you. I do not wish to change plans now. Besides I have already paid visa registration.
We have decided to meet in your country and I do not wish to change our plans. When we will be together,
We can plan our future. Also we can plan our second meeting in Russia. It will be good.
It is necessary for me to receive from you the help for purchase of air tickets now. It is important! I should buy air tickets in
The near future. In embassy me already ask about when I will buy air tickets.
I do not wish to delay it. I am afraid, that I will have problems with visa registration.
YOU are going to send to me money for tickets today? I wait your letter. Please, send to me a copy of the receipt,
Which to you will be given by operator Money Gram then I can take all information which is necessary for me
For reception of your help. Ok? I wait your letter. Olga.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Death

Mr_Death

Project Olga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Olga   Project Olga Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 4:10 pm

Dearest Olga,

I'm so glad to read you're looking forward to our meeting, I am too... I'm sure it'll be a very sentimental meeting. I tried to get to my bank on the phone yesterday but they told me they didn't use Moneygram. So I'm going to ask a friend of mine whom I think can help us today, he works night shifts so I will call him later during the day when he's awake. I will let you know how it goes.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours truly,
Philipe

This one... custom composition maybe?

Hello my favorite Philipe.
I am happy to receive your letter. Reading your letter I understand, that you will help today to me with money for tickets. But that you could send money, it is not obligatory to you to go to Bank, you simply should go to any branch Money gramme, they are as in Bank, and separate offices, but I hope your friend will help you. I live, and I represented every day our meeting. When I have arrived to Moscow, I also thought, that I arrive on a meeting to our happiness... Every day I fell asleep and thought of you. I woke up and again thought of you. I think of our meeting recently much. I with impatience wait day when we can meet. I wish to look in your eyes, I wish to see your feelings to me. Also in letters I cannot express all feelings, which between us. At our meeting, we will look in the face each other, and we can speak about our feelings. You my unique Philipe. Today in Moscow again hot, weather of 25 degrees of heat. I very much do not have you I only and represent as we with you we walk on park taking each other for hands, we have supper at candles together. But soon I think wash dreams will come true. And we will be together!!!! Today I have written you the small letter I hope that you do not become angry about me. Now I will go to embassy and thinking that you already have written to me. I will look forward your answer. Yours for ever Olga.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Death

Mr_Death

Project Olga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Olga   Project Olga Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 4:13 pm

Sweetest Olga,

I bring you good news! I've been talking to my friend Jacques, and he's willing to help us with this payment, he's a good friend of mine and I've known him for many years. But he tells me sad things too, he tells me that he thinks you're trying to fool me. I told him this is impossible and that we've been talking so much now and we're going to meet, but him being a concerned friend of mine he agreed to make this transfer on one condition. He wants small pre-payment to prove your sincerity. Unfortunately my friend is very firm in this belief and I can't change his mind, but he's also the only one who can make the moneygram transfer as I can't leave work, I have a period that I need to spend in decontamination quarters before I can leave but I should be back in Paris right in time for your arrival, nor do I have any http access on this network. But it's a very simple thing to do so I don't think you will mind very much since we like eachother so much. What my friend asks is that you transfer $10 to him first to prove your sincerity, send it to:

Jacques Vachey
19 Boulevard Saint Michel,
Paris,
FRANCE

I'm very sorry for this inconvenience but my friend wouldn't have it any other way and this is the only way we can do this, however I told him that once this transfer has been completed he will pay you $400 instead, that's $50 extra for all your troubles.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Love,
Philipe

another custom slippery slope methinks... Olga has answers for most of everything xD

My Philipe, you the friend express the opinion, but the opinion it can destroy our relations. It is very a pity, that at the friend the relation
sceptical to all women. With such thoughts it you will remain all life in loneliness and you will die in loneliness.
I you of what I do not accuse, simply would be desirable me that you have analysed this life. It is necessary to leave after itself a trace in this life. Know, what not
All people search for money in this huge world. Money for me not an overall objective, and only means for a life. Love not to buy for money.
Reflect, please, over my words. I wish to be near to you is the most important thing for me!!! Usually friends support, instead of try to accuse
the person of a deceit which they at all do not know. Agree, it is very strange? Now all depends only on you, and you build the destiny.
Think of it. The friend can become a fatal sign for our relations. When we will be together, we will prove to your friends, that they very much
Strongly were mistaken and nearly have not destroyed our love! Olga.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Project Olga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Olga   Project Olga Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Project Olga
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next