www.trivia-utopia.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.trivia-utopia.co.uk

trivia

Back to Trivia-UtopiaHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can any of the smart trivvies answer me this please? ;)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Engel
Admin
Engel

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Can any of the smart trivvies answer me this please? ;) Empty
PostSubject: Can any of the smart trivvies answer me this please? ;)   Can any of the smart trivvies answer me this please? ;) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 9:59 am

As we are all trivia addicts (you know you are, don't deny it Can any of the smart trivvies answer me this please? ;) Icon_razz ), and we all like to answer questions can, anyone give an answer to the following ?

Why is it that when someone tells you that there’s billions of stars in
the universe, you believe them. But if they tell you there’s wet paint
somewhere you have to touch it? hmmmmmm *ponder ponder* Can any of the smart trivvies answer me this please? ;) Icon_neutral

I look forward to some "interesting" replies

Engel x

Last edited by Engel on Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://trivia-utopia.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Can any of the smart trivvies answer me this please? ;)   Can any of the smart trivvies answer me this please? ;) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:09 am

a rhetorical question,really,.....remember curiosity has killed many cats ............ geek
Back to top Go down
Engel
Admin
Engel

PostSubject: Re: Can any of the smart trivvies answer me this please? ;)   Can any of the smart trivvies answer me this please? ;) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:29 pm

So true Hempster! how many cats have suffered from being inquisitive? Crying or Very sad

Engel x ...... sending good vibes to all dah kitties out there
Back to top Go down
Gripe
BOFH
Gripe

Number of posts : 102

PostSubject: A brilliant idea!!!!   Can any of the smart trivvies answer me this please? ;) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 3:11 am

I just gotta get a job @ NASA for this. A brilliant idea if i say so myself!

Tell someone that a star has been freshly painted, and they will go and see. I bet we can get FTL travel in 6 months tops!

I can do rocket science, me!
Back to top Go down
http://www.trivia-utopia.co.uk/gripe.html
Gripe
BOFH
Gripe

Number of posts : 102

PostSubject: It's quantum...   Can any of the smart trivvies answer me this please? ;) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 7:29 am

The bench is a Schroedinger's bench. It exists in potentia in both wet and dry paint versions until a curious (and frequently moronic) observer collapses the waveform and the bench (invariably) turns out to be still wet. Same thing would happen if you threw Schroedinger's cat on the bench, although the fingerprint would be replaced by short hairs and possibly (another quantum) a stuck dead cat. scratch

The universe and the number of stars is a much simpler issue. The explanation? People are idiots. Most people can comprehend numbers up to 1,2,3,4,5, twice 5, twice all that, many. The look of wonder you see on peoples faces when you discuss the universe is actually a vapid look of incomprehension mixed with a residual adolescent kick about a remembered ST:TNG episode.

Now aren't you happier that you know that? affraid affraid affraid

Last edited by Gripe on Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.trivia-utopia.co.uk/gripe.html
Engel
Admin
Engel

PostSubject: Well Done!!   Can any of the smart trivvies answer me this please? ;) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 1:37 pm

Just the witty smart sorta answer I knew and EXPECTED from a member of the Utopians Wink
Back to top Go down
Engel
Admin
Engel

PostSubject: Re: Can any of the smart trivvies answer me this please? ;)   Can any of the smart trivvies answer me this please? ;) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 2:35 pm

oh my dear dear hempster Wink i never confuse addiction with mental illness, although the two are very closely connected and overlap often. It is my opinion that anyone who sits in a trivia room and plays has an addiction to feed.....that is not to say that you cant have a mental illness running parallel to the said trivia addiction Razz and in our room? it certainly helps, cuz as you have witnessed, and show us Wink, we Utopians all walk along the line between genius and madnessaffraid

Engel x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can any of the smart trivvies answer me this please? ;)   Can any of the smart trivvies answer me this please? ;) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 3:08 pm

Engel wrote:
oh my dear dear hempster Wink i never confuse addiction with mental illness, although the two are very closely connected and overlap often. It is my opinion that anyone who sits in a trivia room and plays has an addiction to feed.....that is not to say that you cant have a mental illness running parallel to the said trivia addiction Razz and in our room? it certainly helps, cuz as you have witnessed, and show us Wink, we Utopians all walk along the line between genius and madnessaffraid

Engel x
Answering me some inconsequential tangent, I see.
Actually,I only play trivia to help stave off the onset of Alzheimer's..................now go try and apply some dry paint to something...................... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Engel
Admin
Engel

PostSubject: Re: Can any of the smart trivvies answer me this please? ;)   Can any of the smart trivvies answer me this please? ;) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 3:51 pm

*applies the wet paint to Hempsters butt* NOWWWWW my pretties! come touch, finger, slap very hard....is it dry or wet paint Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can any of the smart trivvies answer me this please? ;)   Can any of the smart trivvies answer me this please? ;) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:22 pm

Engel wrote:
*applies the wet paint to Hempsters butt* NOWWWWW my pretties! come touch, finger, slap very hard....is it dry or wet paint Wink
ouwwwwwwwwwwwww.kinky as well as reveling...............trust me that body art fetish is messy.........................and it's also nice to "meet" The President of the Margaret Hamilton fan club as well........ Can any of the smart trivvies answer me this please? ;) Wicked_witch_west
Back to top Go down
Engel
Admin
Engel

PostSubject: Re: Can any of the smart trivvies answer me this please? ;)   Can any of the smart trivvies answer me this please? ;) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 6:10 pm

President? put yer specs on hempster!!!! its me, i am she! and the pretties are but a flap of wing from your door Razz
Back to top Go down
maverick

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Can any of the smart trivvies answer me this please? ;)   Can any of the smart trivvies answer me this please? ;) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 3:46 pm

how wet is it?
Back to top Go down
Engel
Admin
Engel

PostSubject: Re: Can any of the smart trivvies answer me this please? ;)   Can any of the smart trivvies answer me this please? ;) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:44 pm

Hemp! put politics down! and give us the next joke of the day
you dont want to make Margaret mad Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can any of the smart trivvies answer me this please? ;)   Can any of the smart trivvies answer me this please? ;) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can any of the smart trivvies answer me this please? ;)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.trivia-utopia.co.uk :: General Banter-
Jump to: